Aperture Foundation’s corporate partners and their employees enjoy exclusive benefits and affiliation with our critically acclaimed publications, exhibitions, and educational initiatives, which serve nearly one million individuals each year worldwide.
- Prime advertising campaign opportunities in Aperture magazine (readership 60,000), in The PhotoBook Review, on our website (which attracts 624,000 unique visitors annually), and in our e-newsletter (33,000 subscribers)
- Leadership credit on the acknowledgment page of sponsored publications
- Exhibition support credit on the introductory panel at exhibition venues
- Credit on press releases distributed to an extensive list of major consumer and photography-specific media outlets
- Entertainment opportunities at Aperture Gallery’s 3,000-square-foot space in New York City’s Chelsea art district
- Partner collateral distributed by Aperture at its gallery throughout the year, and via its booth at art fairs
- Product placement opportunities at Aperture Gallery and events
- Verbal recognition at events, book launches, and exhibition openings
- Prominent listing on the donor plaque in Aperture Gallery and on the donor page printed in Aperture magazine
- Invitations to exclusive salon events with Aperture artists, curators, and authors
- Invitations to opening receptions, book signings, lectures, and panel discussions
- Complimentary subscriptions to Aperture magazine
- Discounts on Aperture books and limited-edition photographs
Contact Kellie McLaughlin, Sales and Marketing Director, at 212.946.7130 or email@example.com for more information on all levels of corporate involvement.