FotoWeek DC Awards Competition
Aperture would like to announce the second annual FotoWeek DC Awards call for entries. This year, the competition has expanded from regional to international. You are invited to submit all forms of remarkable imagery – both in single and series, as well as multimedia pieces that combine the strength of still images with video, sound and graphics.
Submit your best work, and enter today.
• Open to all photographers around the world.
• Winning work displayed at FotoWeek DC Festival Nov 7-14, 2009.
• $21,500 in cash awards
• Distinguished panel of international judges
• National Geographic Society Awards Ceremony Nov 5, 2009
• Published in Limited Edition 2010 FotoWeek DC Book
• Media & Online exposure at fotoweekdc.org
• Entries judged in 12 separate categories (including social documentary and multimedia)
• Images accepted in digital, film, cell phone, and alternatives processes
The Awards deadline is September 13, 2009. Visit www.fotoweekdc.org for a complete listing of award categories, eligibility, rules, judges and information on FotoWeek DC 2009. FotoWeek DC relies on your generous support to fund our non-profit programs and events.
Tags: FotoWeek DC