Announcing the Paris Photo—Aperture Foundation PhotoBook Awards Final Jury
We are happy to announce the final panel of judges of the Paris Photo—Aperture Foundation PhotoBook Awards 2013:
– Maia-Mari Sutnik, Photography and Special Projects Curator of Art Gallery of Ontario (Toronto)
– Thyago Nogueira, Contemporary Photography Coordinator / ZUM Magazine Editor, Instituto Moreira Salles (Rio de Janeiro)
– Dr. Tobia Bezzola, Director of Folkwang Museum (Essen)
– Dr. Harald Falckenberg, Sammlung Falckenberg / Deichtorhallen Hamburg
– Gerry Badger, photographer, architect, and critic.
This jury will gather on Tuesday, November 12 from 3pm-5pm at the Grand Palais, to determine the PhotoBook of the Year Award (among 10 pre-selected books), as well as the First PhotoBook Award (among 20 pre-selected books). Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15 at 1 P.M.
Subscribe to Aperture magazine to receive your copy of The PhotoBook Review, which will feature the Paris Photo—Aperture Foundation PhotoBook Awards shortlist.
The PhotoBook Review is a publication dedicated to the consideration of the photobook—focusing on the best photography books being published, from the coffee-table book to the handmade artist’s edition, and on creating a better understanding of the ecosystem of the photobook as a whole.